1. Reservations/Cancellations: Your reservation will be confirmed once a $250 deposit is received, either at the time of making the reservation by credit card, or within 72 hours by money order or cashiers check. Reservations made within 30 days of pick up date of reservation require an immediate deposit. Your reservation deposit of $250 will be held as a security deposit and will be returned at the end of your rental period following inspection. Cancellations made 30 days prior to pick up date of reservation, or earlier, will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 30 days prior to pick up date of reservation will not allow for a full refund, as we will be turning away guests in order to hold your dates for you. Although, we will attempt to re-rent the van for the dates you have reserved. Should we be able to do so, we will gladly refund 50% of your deposit. The cancellation will not be confirmed until we send you an email of cancellation confirmation. There are NO REFUNDS for late pickups or early drop offs. You will be charged $25 for each hour you are late returning the van.
2. Pickup/Payment: Please request your pick-up time in advance. Pick-up and payment of the van are to be made by the authorized driver(s) only. You must have your credit card present at the time of pick-up. Payment may be made with U.S. dollars in the form of cash, traveler’s check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. No personal checks. A photocopy of the lessee’s drivers license will be taken and kept on record.
3. Security Deposit: The $250 security deposit will be fully refunded upon the van’s return less any damage, late fees, extra days, over mileage, cleaning charges or re-fueling ($5 per gallon). You will receive the van with a full tank of fuel and we expect it to be returned with a full tank. You will receive 150 miles per day. For every mile over 150 per day, there is a $0.30 charge. You will receive the van in a clean state and it should be returned in the same manner. If the van is returned dirty and/or with stains, a cleaning fee of $55 will be charged to the lessee. The security deposit is held only in the unlikely event of incurred damages and will be returned after the inspection confirms these guidelines have been met. All charges must be paid within 30 days.
4. Travel Restrictions: (Vanna White ONLY) Travel is restricted to a 250-mile radius around Durango. (All other vans) Only travel through Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah is permitted. Anywhere else must be requested thirty days in advance and confirmed in writing. There is NO travel allowed outside the Continental United States. Driving on any roads that do not allow passenger vehicles is not permitted. Driving off road is not allowed. Any breakdown outside the allowed travel area will be at the authorized driver’s expense. This may include towing and repair. There will also be no refund for the time the van was not available during the remainder of your reservation. In the unlikely event that the van breaks down in the permitted areas, we will pay for the towing and repair fees at an authorized repair shop. In this case, a refund for the rented days lost may be given. If the van breaks down please contact us immediately. We will do our best to fix the problem and get you back to your wonderful vacation.
5. Insurance: The authorized driver(s) are liable for all damages to the van due to operator error, negligence, failure to respond to the van’s warning indicators, failure to follow the travel restrictions, whether this is the fault of the driver or someone else. The lessee must provide VanGo Durango with proof of personal comprehensive auto insurance that covers rental vehicles (specifically our vans). The Lessee is responsible for the van. In the case of an accident, the lessee is required to notify VanGo Durango LLC, failure to do so may result in added fees.